Sea Water Cooler Cleaner 1 liter
Sea Water Cooler Cleaner
Cleans all types of surfaces that have been in contact with seawater. Especially when there are heat exchangers that use seawater as a cooling medium, (seawater-bearing on one side, also called seawater-side). When seawater is used as a refrigerant it will give salt deposits. This will significantly reduce the cooling effect on these heat exchangers (coolers). A reduced cooling effect has a major direct impact on the engine life, not least on the engine exhaust parameters. With an optimal heat exchange (in the coolers), the engine will operate optimally over a longer period of time and the other parameters will last longer.
Sea Water Cooler Cleaner Is a product that is mainly intended for cleaning, of salts, of lime, these seawater side, it will also prevent rust in the engine cooling systems that use seawater as a coolant. Although the product is intended for use in all seawater systems, the product can also be used in other areas where there are surfaces that have been exposed to seawater, examples here deck equipment, washing of tires directly, but then we recommend mixing the product out to , 1 to 4, or maybe a little more or less. That for each individual consider. The product is completely biological, 100% green and degradable. So not dangerous to humans animals or Nature. It also does not damage gaskets or metals. If the deck is washed, for example, surface water can flow overboard unhindered. When the "Sea Water Cooler Cleaner" is to be used, the system to be purified for water is drained. Then a small pump is mounted, with the necessary hose supplies to the component, the components to be cleaned, and with a small reservoir where the medium returns to and where the pump can suck the substance back up from. Reservoir does not have to be large. The best result is if the counterflow principle is used, the flow goes against normal flow, but if it is not possible, the water flow can go the normal way. Run the cleansing procedure for 2-4 hours. If the system is very overgrown, you may want to get some temperature of the cleaning fluid during the process. The freshwater systems are mainly added antifreeze, glycol, which has a cleansing effect in itself. If fresh water has not been added to the coolant, the product can also be used for cleaning the fresh water sides, then follow the same procedure. How often it is necessary to do such a process is a bit difficult to say, it depends on how much the systems have been in operation (the boat has been in use), normally every other year. If you have any questions, please contact us.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Thank you for shopping at Just Green
We offer refund and/or exchange within the first 30 days of your purchase, if 30 days have passed since your purchase, you will not be offered a refund and/or exchange of any kind.
Eligibility for Refunds and Exchanges
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, sale items cannot be refunded.
- If the item in question was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: søndre Torv1 3510 Hønefoss
Partial refunds are granted
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
- Please do not send the product back to the manufacturer. It must be sent to the following Søndre Torv 1, 3510 Hønefoss
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable! If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- Please see, we can not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.